Cape Town is a place that one should visit at least once in a lifetime. It has consistently been voted one of the top cities in the world, for good reason, there is something for everyone.
The city caters to a diversity of tastes, preferences, people, and budgets. As a guest at Blackheath Lodge we can assist you in booking and planning your itinerary to ensure you are getting the most out of your time in Cape Town.
- Take a private guided tour with Oyster Collection Travel and Tours https://www.facebook.com/oystercollectiontravelandtours
- Take a guided kayak tour and see Cape Town from the sea https://kayak.co.za/
- Visit the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa https://zeitzmocaa.museum/
- Savour some of the best coffee in Cape Town at Truth Coffee Roasters https://za.truth.coffee/
- Jump onto a Hop on hop off Bus https://www.citysightseeing.co.za/destinations/cape-town/categories/open-bus-tours-cpt
- Visit the Mojo Market in Sea Point https://www.mojomarket.co.za/
- Tree Canopy Walkway at Kirstenbosch Gardens https://www.sanbi.org/gardens/kirstenboch/tours/tree-canopy-walkway/
- Hike Lions Head
- Have an ice cream and walk along the Sea Point Promenade
- Experience authentic Cape Malay cooking with the Bo Kaap Cooking Tour http://www.bokaapcookingtour.co.za/